Canadian Tire is one of the most recognized Canadian automotive retail companies. Founded in 1922 by Alfred J. Billed and J. Will am Billed.
Its operation is inclusive of other sectors such as the automotive, sport, houseware and leisure sectors.
In terms of automotive repairs, they cover:
- Tires and Wheels
- Battery Maintenance and tools
- Oil and fluids, Addictive, Chemicals
- Auto parts
- ATVs, motorcycle parts and accessories
- Auto body repair, paints and accessories
- Interior and Exterior Accessories
- Auto tools
- Car cleaning
- Truck accessories
- Car safety and security
- Trailer and Towing Accessories
- Carports and portable shelters
- Audio and Electronics etc.
The Canadian Tire automotive has its headquarters located at 2180 Yonge Street, Toronto Ontario M4P2V8 and has about 1,686 numbers of stores locations.
Canadian Tire company offers some competitive restitution packages such as the potential for profit sharing, extensive training, exciting career opportunities and so much more and has some available opportunities including
- Auto service manager.
- Customer service representatives.
- Auto service advisor.
- Auto parts associates.
- Automotive technicians.
- Center sales associate. Etc.
What tires are Sold at Canadian Tire?
Canadian Tire automotive has a wide range of trusted tire collections with unbiased reviews from professionals ranging from
1. Light truck & SUV tires
Examples like Moto-Master total terrain APX all-season tires, Bridge stone Blizzard DMV2 winter tires, Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires, Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S all-terrain tires etc.
Having features like:
- Lateral slots in the design increase traction in wet and snowy conditions
- Stability control wiping and R.Tech construction which has been combined to enhance handling and responsiveness.
2. Truck wheels
Such as Trail Boss Rebel Alloy wheel, Envy Elite Alloy wheel etc. Having features like:
- Rugged design with a winter tough finish.
- Robust surface finish for all-season use.
3. All-Season tires.
This includes tires like Michelin Cross climate, Moto master SE3 all-season tire, Certified Alltrek all-season tire etc. Having features like:
- Evolving traction grooves which protect you even When the tire wears.
- 3D Tredlock Tech blades provide predictable traction in turns when there is a weather change.
- Ecoplus Tech advances aid fuel economy.
- Comfort ride tech reduces bumps to offer a more comfortable ride.
4. Alloy wheels
Wheel such as CRW GT1 Alloy, Trail Boss outlaw Alloy, Envy EV-5 Alloy, Moko win 2 Alloy etc. Having features such :
- Figment and durability made to OEM standard.
- Lightweight alloy construction.
- Precision craftsmanship, elegant and custom look.
How Does it Cost to Buy Four Tires from Canadian Tire?
The cost of an average tire in the Canadian Tire store range between $80 – $250. Therefore purchasing a set of 4( four) tires would cost a price range of $320 – $1000.
Canadian Tires Environmental Efficiency Tests
Canadian Tire’s independently audited, third-party automotive tire performance testing program Road rated is conducted at world-class test facilities by professional drivers taking tire testing seriously to ensure safety. Testing tires across all the conditions you will ever encounter in Canada such as:
Wet and Rainy
Several tests are performed on asphalt tracks covered with water to simulate rainy driving conditions such as emergency braking for highway speeds, measuring the stopping distance and deceleration. You would not want your tires floating on the waters therefore the longitudinal and lateral hydroplaning tests are also included.
Tests are also conducted using dry asphalt and concrete surfaces checking the limits of braking and how long it takes before coming to a complete stop. Emergency manoeuvres are also tested to understand the performance of the tire when pushed to limits on dry roads.
Winter tires undergo a series of tests such as the braking distance, acceleration etc. in specialized temperature and humidity-controlled environments for accurate tire performance during the winter season.
That’s all. from the above discussion, Canadian tire is a go-to company whenever you’re in need of a tire and wheel service in Canada, you can also exploit some of their exclusive offers for maximum experience.
If you have any suggestions or contributions regarding Canadian Tire please do well to drop them in the comment section below.