This article will get you acquainted with the Christian Brothers Automotive company, whose operations are available for US residents.
Christian Brothers Automotive is a mechanic franchise founded by Mark Carr and his partner in August 1982 at mission bend, Houston Texas.
The company’s main objective was to change the way customers view auto service repair centers by providing a more conducive environment for customers to stay in while their vehicles are being worked on.
So, you’ll likely enjoy these services at any Christian Brothers Automotive center
- The comfort of a hotel-inspired waiting area
- Access to free shuttle services
- Free Hot and cold drinks
- Free WiFi Access
- Conversation with an expert about your vehicle
- Complete vehicle inspection at your demand
- Friendly Treatment from staff and so on…
The country has spread to more than 250+ locations across 30 states in the United States. Now, almost all car owners nationwide are relying on them to maintain their cars.
Their mission which is to “Love your neighbors as yourself” enabled them to make a nice difference and also helped them in the course of improving customer experience.
Amongst all, they offer a 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty, free shuttle services, and a free courtesy check with every repair, including oil and filter changes.
And lest I forget, Christian Brothers Automotive doesn’t offer only auto repairs and servicing, they also offer electrical and maintenance services. Below is a list of services offered by the Christian Brothers
- Oil and Filter change
- Vehicle repair estimates
- Air filtration
- Cooling Systems
- Engine Lights
- AC services
- Engine Services
- Courtesy Inspection
- Exhaust Services
- Extended Warranty Services
- Fleet Services
- Fuel system
- Drivetrain and Suspension
- Computer Diagnostics
- Inspection and Emissions
- Tire Rotations
- Pre-purchase inspection
- Power Steering
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Transmission Services
- Electrical System etc.
So, you can rely on Christian Brothers for your daily automotive needs if you reside in the USA.
How to Locate Christian Brothers Automotive Near Me
As stated earlier, they are located in over 250+ places nationwide, so follow the below guides to locate a center near you.
- Visit Christian Brothers Automotive and find a location page
- You’ll see a box where you can insert your zip code or city
- Type a location in the US and click on the SEARCH button
- You’ll be shown available Christian Brothers Automotive centers near you.
- If their services aren’t available in your area then you can proceed with the provided nearby suggestions.
You can also request that a center be made available in your area using the contact us form.
You can also check for Christian Brothers repair service centers without visiting their website. All from your Google search
- Simply navigate to Google.com
- Search for “Christian Brothers Automotive near me”, “Christian Brothers Automotive locations” or “Christian Brother Automotive Los Angeles” etc.
You’ll be shown filtered results based on your location and if you can click on show more locations to expand your search results.
Christian Brothers Automotive Working Hours
Christian Brothers’ business hours are from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday. They’re usually closed on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
Christian Brothers Automotive Jobs
If you’re an automotive engineer, technician, programmer, or whatsoever and you’re looking forward to working at CBA then I’ve got good news for you.
They’ve got job opportunities all across the United States, so you can either work in one of their franchised stores or at their headquarters.
Here are some of the job positions you can apply for at the company.
- Automotive Technician
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Franchise Operator
- Service Advisor
- Shuttle Driver
- Automotive Writer
- An automotive Customer service representative
- General Service Technician
- Construction Project Manager etc.
Some positions also have some benefits such as sign-on bonuses, surprises, and the like attached to them.
Now, let’s get started you started on searching for your dream job at Christian Brothers Automotive.
- Open the Christian Brothers Automotive Job Search Page on any browser
- Scroll down and click on “View Jobs by Location” to be redirected to the jobs on the Christian Brothers page.
- Now, Skim through the locations and job positions available together with its payment.
- You can also decide to fill in your position and zip code if you can’t go down the list.
- Click on any of the job opportunities and apply.
Also, don’t forget to check out the nature of the job (full-time, half-time, Remote, etc.), Its overview, your responsibilities, required qualifications, physical requirements, and so on before completing the application.
Meanwhile, in a case where there’s no price attached to a job then you’ll have to negotiate a price with the employers and you’ll be picked if you’re worth it.
How much does a CBA worker Earn?
An average worker earns $15 – $60+ per hour depending on their position in the company. So you’ll be earning between $35k – $160k+ yearly.
I think they make payments weekly but you can ask them during the application process. Also, make sure to bargain for a salary increase when necessary.
How did the Name Christian Brothers Automotive come about?
The name was inspired by a Sunday school teacher to Mark Carr and his partner when confusion sprung out on what to name their newly found company. The name Christian brothers Automotive simply implies that they were two brothers in Christ.
Christian Brothers Automotive (CBA) has and will always continue to offer a nice difference to its customers.
At the time of publication, CBA has a rating of 5 stars from its customers which implies that customers are really getting value for their money.
So, you don’t need to be bothered about being overcharged or ripped; You can always take your vehicles to Christian brothers’ Automotive repairs and get efficient service in a conducive environment.