This article will show you all you need to know about online automotive Ltd. and how they operate.
Online Automotive is a Bosch service agent which runs on an e-commerce website in the UK to help you get the best deals on replacement parts for all brands of cars and Vans.
They also have a registered address at Unit 6 Minton Business Centre, Main Road, Far Cotton, Northampton, NN4 8ES. They’re one of the best auto parts shops In the UK.
Its only aim is to use the broad knowledge of its employees to seek out the best deal for you. All you need to do is give them a call, and speak to one of their trained customer service providers and he/she will guide you through the purchase process.
However, if you have a specific product in mind or maybe the one required from your local mechanic, you can call and place an order without speaking with a CSP. The former is only required when you don’t know the cause of a technical failure in your vehicle and need some help.
Asides from these services, you can also navigate to their website and order automotive replacement parts online; parts such as:
- Cooling and Heating
- Exterior Body Parts
- Rotating Electrics
- Service Parts
- Steering and Suspension
- Wiper Blades
- Engine Replacement etc.
Their parts are supplied from quality sources and come with a minimum of 12 months warranty with the best possible price coupled with fast delivery.
How to Place an Order on Online Automotive
If you’ve found a car part you’d like to purchase on the online Automotive aftermarket and you’d like to place an order, here’s the guide.
- Navigate to onlineautomotive.co.uk
- Expand the “Select your Vehicle” menu by tapping on the downward arrow.
- Fill in your vehicle details, such as the manufacturer, model, engine size, year, etc.
- Now, click on “Search Parts” to load the right parts for your vehicle.
- In the search results, go for your required parts and add them to your cart. You can also use the quick parts finder option to sort your search results.
- Check it out by inputting your delivery location and every other detail.
- Lastly, wait to get a call to pick up your car part the next day.
And if for any reason a required car part or delivery location is not available for you or your vehicle, you can place a call to online Automotive by dialing +441604808948 and a member of the team will attend to you.
NOTE: Orders placed after 4 pm, will be processed the following day. For orders placed on a non-working day, please add 1 working day to your delivery date. Your order will be ready for collection 48 hours after it is processed however you are kept informed along the way via email.
How to Pick up Car Parts from Online Automotive
Online Automotive offers a click-and-collect service from ASDA which allows you to pick up your delivery from 630+ ASDA stores nationwide.
- Once your package is available at any of the Asda stores you’ll get a notification to go and pick it up. Here are the steps.
- Once you have your confirmation SMS and photo ID
- Take them to the collection point assigned to you at your chosen ASDA store.
- You can now collect your orders using either your QR code, parcel number(s), or order number.
Is Online Automotive Safe?
Yes, they’re 100% recommended If you’re based in the UK as they offer flawless products, delivery, and customer services.
Online Automotive accrued an average of 4.3 ratings out of 5 on Trustpilot giving them an excellent score.
They also offer refunds in case of necessity, you can also contact them via email using [email protected]
Online Automotive Operation Times
Online Automotive operates from 08:00 – 18:00 on Mondays to Fridays, meanwhile, they are open from 08:00 – 15:00 on Saturdays.
They don’t open on Sundays.
That’s all about online automotive for now. You can add them to your go-to list when you want to purchase car parts for a discount price while maintaining quality.
More details are available on their website.